भिडियो हेर्न बक्सको बीचमा क्लीक गर्नुस


''The title khosiepachi prinsako apology'''

The title khosiepachi prinsako apology

Kathmandu - Miss ikoma old prinsa Shrestha Egypt to participate in the Miss Nepal organizing the walk trejarasanga personal Facebook account, she asked him for forgiveness. Sunday will be applied to his' Miss Nepal arthako Taj The Hidden trejarale khosidiepachi organizer, former Miss Nepal Sweta Singh, who apologized for quoting.

"Dear Hidden Treasure Family. I have received the full judgment on my faith that kraunaprati. I am still in Egypt, Crown pearl thapiraheki. The walk in the Treasure news about this Sweta myamasanga not wrong choice, even forgive the last discussion I Poudel. My this mean or really am sorry. However, my intention is not wrong to believe for yourself and never does, "he written, she said.
He also urged the Hidden Treasure, she has decided to take it back. "The decision taken my title back and requested him to take the walk trejarasanga. I represent tathyaanusara Nepal when participating in Miss Earth Miss Nepal arthanai am nonetheless. Now Egypt is also represented Nepal in Miss Nepal as meaning I am doing. " He understood, and the image was damaged by the Crown and the title kind of work has stated that she never nagarnesameta.

"In fact, I was going to have the kraunaprati perfect zimmevara. Please do not remove me because I had a choice would irrelevant. My last mistake the shadow of Miss Earth title pyajentama success and temptation. I am really sad because, in your decision to take the request back to thee. I Miss Nepal Family Rude. " His success has stated that she cahekosameta to see a great smile.


भिडियो हेर्न बक्सको बीचमा क्लीक गर्नुस