भिडियो हेर्न बक्सको बीचमा क्लीक गर्नुस


''I had to show my husband betrays want to marry''

I had to show my husband betrays want to marry

I was a teacher in a private school. Husband, also a Higher Secondary School padhaunuhunthyo. Two sons and a daughter. An intergenerational home in Kathmandu. Our part of the estates, three rooms. It was enough for us. One day, her husband not pay rent because of the hearing came two elderly income, spontaneously out of the night to Israel. That day is something new to bring about sadhaijaso ijarayalaka I began to share. One day I said to myself bored, "Israel talk us work. Not necessarily to avoid the village deliberation. "

"Why do not you go to Israel too. Now children also went through great, tomorrow need money for higher education. Our income is small, but because I syaharera here a couple of children, we have a little ukalaum Economic status. This is always a life of three room? Tomorrow it should be child's marriage, do not think srimanale send me everyday, Israel began to build pressure. Finally, it should speak I give up. School resignation from the agency paying the money and put me to arrange tuition Israel. Can not distinguish between right and wrong way to be a greater need for adult children or parents of minors left when I went to Israel.

When Israel was also readily convey my daily family. Never far from my husband and children to bring old, I suddenly seven sea. Heart as a reminder of what was going very difficult. Israel to work and be very difficult to adjust them. I lived in Nepal with a servant maid, she was here dhoidinuparne disasameta a patient. No Obligation, noting that I was who owned the servant of. Initially How much cried. But it is making all bhatabhunaga I was bruised rear. Phakirera to do again?

I pay all the money back by my husband pathaidinthem day. I would not spend the money to eat to live. One day will be on vacation, even when the same house deed to call additional income and spending that money everywhere minor. Months before my husband started locales list. I'd sometimes "with the purpose of age I am there, let the first meet. So why the extra cost? '

"You basihalchayau three-four years, there is unmarried money, we should carry out our plans." What he said.
My grandmother always used to save money. One day her husband by phone said 'friends with a + 2 by reading the school to use the money we are putting words. There were also 10 million loan by you not been prepared. Investing in school is a good source of income unmarried. "

Things are going well thought. I sent the eight million loan with friends. The money was paid overtime to make friends. According to school since her husband was running very well. Peer me to pay for 10 months.
11 months 'salary thapeki than she, her husband came pharmaisa' school canteen was also himself, then more income from investment, money ekamuusta been prepared me again. "The most closely related to how Mr. Mrs. doubt? Again gave credit to send 6 million.

Children and mother-in-law when the phone were all happy. School library and listening to all good aekile I was also happy to. Anyway now that Nepal phakirepachi was his own school. Chaupai Purnima, the son, who was crying on the phone and said, 'hare, ruined his father.'

"What happened, why whine, did my father? 'Son could not speak. Came the voice of the daughter on the phone again. 'Hare father, he had married another. Today wine came with a young child to eat. Grandfather-grandson of Grandma judged that identified. We are your brother said. Angry grandmother was married for two years already in the pipeline hakarepachi father said. Israel so that you know the Father sent Ray. "
I was aghast. The fragmentation of the past and began to dance. Oh, come samjhadaichu today. A sudden change in the time jhalbhali them. How Israel sent me? I took all the money, how? All at the same time turned mathiganlama.

I talked to my. Ryan also said. I called husband. The phone is off. Royai children are trembling. Four days later the phone up at night with her husband. But the woman herself phone.
I 'you? "I asked.
She said, 'I dinesaki Mrs.'
"I am the dinesaki wife, are you? Dinesh Where? '
Katidiin so synonymous with the phone. Only children were at home. In-laws already chuttisakekale children ate cooked himself. I also was not in a position to come to Israel immediately. Debt due to come to Nepal to do? Staying phone by brother cried. What is the school's understanding of investment brother said. I sent the money has been invested in school so it, but her name was Sarah who shares the holder is younger. She was also borne canteen calaeki.

Dancing girl had brought a dance restaurant. Shares in the name of my money kinidiecha younger. Ill again, that would not dance, then sent canteen opens. In any case, I and the children were to waste. CH children. Said reading your heart on. But their reading of him? I will return to Nepal as soon as the loan by paying an annulment brother. Brother said, "Sister, we brought nieces and nephews carried out, you only difference the next day, some of his arrangements."

Day marches. Debts paid. I turn back to the house I was saying. Son said on the phone 'you uncle and aunt went to the home just as I said that since that live here, we defied.'

Now living in the house if it is not to dwell too. I also do not leave children maternal uncle also said 'Look room. Meanwhile, the daughter passed her SLC. It seems that it was concerned that the son of the habit of. It was all I had ruined. Wedding nights I have ever loved her husband, advice, future plans were dancing in front of all my movies rilajhaim.

I came to Israel four years. Both children are- College. Father and mother would not let the little house.
The daughter of a phone call, he married Ray. Read the boy home with him Pokhara. Come true, "Come to bed him in my marriage." I came home the onset, wife, daughter Nava day. Father came. The younger one not taken. But it was also the son. We did not even spoken. Daughter home. Son also saying go read India. Tomorrow he would marry. And with me then? Children at all, sir. A mind says, according to the time of styles and human destiny. When a man does satyabodha stumbled him nothing. I have that too often.

Does life once, a good person do that marriage? When the husband should need more, then I was deceived if I lived in his name, why? But the problem with young people may find it easier to seduce and then do a second marriage easily.
But Whom do I say that I do get married? Ager of that? That we need a new husband? I had to show my husband betrays want to marry another. But whom ...?


भिडियो हेर्न बक्सको बीचमा क्लीक गर्नुस